Monday, February 9, 2009

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission

In three years, but not when I have grown a foot or two.  That would make me over 7 feet tall.  If you look below you see that I'm towering over my Grandpa & Grandma Smith already.  Drake was ordained a Priest on Feb. 8th.  He looked so handsome in his new suit and had many compliments from the Grandma's in our ward.  It was a special day with family and friends.  We are so proud of Drake and love you.  Thank you Grandpa & Grandma for being here with us.

3 comments:

  1. OH, Drake looks so grown up! We are so proud of him and are so grateful to have such a wonderful example for all of the other cousins in our family. The time goes too quickly, though!! Before you know it we will be writing to him on his mission! Wow! We love you, Drake, and are all so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special milestone in his life (and yours). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even recognize him, he's so grown up now! So tall! They grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete