Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm short or he's TALL

This was definitely my BEST day (2-26-09) at work EVER in the history of my working days.  Is he beautiful or what?  I have been in love with KYLE KORVER since he stepped foot on the JAZZ basketball court.  Marcel actually bought me HIS jersey for our anniversary.  Pretty good hubby I have.  Had I known he was coming to my work I would have worn HIS jersey.  I found out at lunch that he was paying a visit to the school to visit one of the classes.  As I cleaned up from lunch I waited patiently, well not really...for him to walk down the hall.  I stopped him and asked for a picture with him, wish I would have had my digital but my phone did the job. He was so SWEET and put his arm around me (sigh) and we chatted for a bit and then I had him sign my homework.  I sent the picture on to Marcel, Drake & Jordan and they were all quite jealous.  I look lovely (not) but at least I took my hair net off.  :)   

3 comments:

  1. Seriously so cool! He definitely is one handsome dude! How tall is he anyway? And yes, thank goodness you took off the hair net! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... I am so jealous! He really is so handsome, and he must be nice or he wouldn't have stopped to take a photo with you. Go Kyle! That just makes me like him all the more!

    ReplyDelete